Saturday, October 27, 2007

Update

update;

kef is done for the season at world cafe turning quite frigid for playing outdoors. Maybe next season in the spring but first, We have added jaime and hasina on vocals and john on electric upright bass. also I am playing drumset with the group mostly now and dumbek.

agate hall for the balkan dance on the evening of november 9th
saturday market on the december 22nd @ 12:30

klezmonauts are playing

tsunami books november 11th from 5 to 7
saturday market on december 1st@ 3:15

looking like an eastern european flavor to this season musically.
I decided not to stay with the dance troupe because of my other professional groups. I just don't have time for it all anymore. I saw their performance at the country fair this summer and they were outstanding!! I am performing african inspired music of Zimbabwean and west african influences as well as polonesia and malagasy with guitarist and guests

Paul Prince january 10th @ Sam Bond's garage


No comments: